The very first day when you get the confirmation of pregnancy, you start weaving dreams about the would-be child and his/her care. Despite knowing that the baby will be born after 36 weeks, you start counting days because of the excitement of becoming a mom. If it is your second pregnancy, you feel proud of giving new companions to your existing child. Well, during this extended period, you may invest some time on reading inspiring maternity quotes. These will help to make the time more memorable. Here are some quotes about maternity for every would-be mother.
Every mother should listen and read maternity quotes during the pregnancy period. These quotes will help to capture the essence of the glorious feeling in your life. Moreover, every mother can feel a special moment for the most beautiful and inspiring quotes. However, the funny quotes about being pregnant acknowledge the ups and downs journey of parenthood. Similarly, sweet quotes could make you cry (hormones, thank you!). Moreover, the list explains about pregnancy and how one can be a good parent. The inspiring quotes mention below.
Best Quotes About Maternity
- “A baby is something, whom you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms and laps for three years, and in your core of heart until you die.” -Marry Mason
- “Having a child is like falling in love again, both with your baby and husband.”- Tina Brown
- “Every baby are like the little suns that in a magical way, bring to light, happiness, and warmth into our lives.”- Kartini Diapari
- “With every newborn, a little sun rises.”- Irmgard Erath
- “A baby is God’s opinion; life should go on.”- Carl Sanburg,
- “Carrying a baby is the most rewarding experience ever for any women, can enjoy.”- Jayne Mansfield
- “The baby fills the empty place in your heart that you never know.”- Author Unknown
- “Every child comes with a message of God.”- Rabindranath Tagore
- “From all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.”- Lin Yutang,
- “In giving birth to our baby, give birth to new possibilities within ourselves.”- Myla and Jon Kabat-Zinn
Inspiring Thoughts: Quotes About Maternity
These are some of the most inspiring quotes for every mother during the maternity period. The quotes show the amazing bond between a mother and her child. It is true that motherhood is a full-time job, and there is no option for retirement. However, the baby brings love and prosperity to a family. Baby is the connector of two hearts. And, every with the arrival of a baby often the love between partners is rekindled in a different manner.
Ever wondered how every mother continues to hustle every day despite the lack of rest and sleep? Ask any mother and most of them will say that seeing their baby’s face is enough to energize them for the day. A cute smile of their baby can melt away all the stress and fatigue every time. During the pregnancy period, a large time mother has to spend waiting for her baby, so she can read the inspiring quotes that help to overcome the waiting period of maternity.